Sonntag, 26. April 2015

A wild redhead appears!

THIS VERSION IS OUTDATED! Version 2.0 available on Tumblr/Flickr. Check my latest blog post to get the links.

aka Lilu follower release!

(Version 1.1)

Please note: I don't use followers myself, therefore I haven't really tested this mod. I had some testers (thanks guys!), and they told me everything's working as it should.



All the information you need should be in the readme file. Still got questions, contact me here or on Steam or Nexus or flickr or whatever.
Please don't reupload or distribute this mod (or assets) anywhere (especially the Steam WS), I'll make sure to provide several mirrors myself (gonna add one at a time, shitty internet here).

Enjoy, report errors if you get some. It's a simple mod, I doubt there are any.
For screenshots, I recommend using the mod "Facelight" (depending on your ENB setup, of course), to get some cool shiny eyes.


Enough talk, here are some links.

Download: 4shared | MEGA

17 Kommentare:

  1. Antworten
    1. Custom Half-Elf. No other mods required :)

      Löschen
    2. It may sound a bit strange to ask something like this, but could you give me a list of the mods you used to make her look like she does. I mean the Bodypaint is the one you are planning on releasing am I right? But the rest of the textures and stuff would be nice :3

      Löschen
    3. There's quite a discussion going on in the Frecklemania "forums" tab on Nexus, lots of information provided. Hope that helps!
      http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52841/

      Löschen
    4. Thank you very much :3 will take a look

      Löschen
  2. is this voiced acted and does it have a questline? if not will you try to add one

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Brandon,

      She's voiced, but it's just a vanilla Skyrim voice. No plans for a questline!

      Löschen
  3. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. sorry to comment again but i really love this follower and was wondering if she is available as a preset because im not very skilled at making characters look good and i really like the look of her :) thanks again

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Would love to know where she is in Skyrim! She looks amazing! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. (She's at Hunters Rest currently) <= Straight from the readme

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. She´s not at Hunters Rest in my Game :-(

    AntwortenLöschen