Montag, 21. September 2015

Snapdragon ENB 0.279V2


Second iteration of what's probably the last version of Snapdragon ENB. Thanks for everyone using this so far, it's been a blast seeing what others can pull of with it. So this version is actually worth being an update compared to the last 0.265 version. Quite some things changed and the environment will look a lot different. That said, the old version will still be available in my older blogposts.


So what's new? This ENB requires NLA 2.0 now. I'm using a weatherlist based on Confidence-Mans amazing work, any other weather mod or vanilla weather won't work properly. The esp file is not included, so grab it over at Skyrim Nexus (I also added a link in the readme) and leave an endorsement behind. You only need the .esp, nothing else.
All weather-inis are based on my old config file, so you will still notice some similarity with the older versions (I hope). However, environment rendering has improved drastically. At least, in my eyes.
There are a bazillion of other, minor changes, but I won't list them. Check my current images, or see for yourself.


Version 2 won't be the final version, consider this a beta. V1 was internal if you wonder.
I couldn't check all weather types in all situations, but I think I covered most with this version.
Please report any weirdness here in the comments, on flickr, or Nexus.
If you have any problems, check the readme first. You should do that anyway, some useful infos in there.



Don't distribute this ENB somewhere else, please.

Download: MEGA | 4shared

2 Kommentare:

  1. What's the name of that red dress? Thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. What version of enbseries is required for this to function as intended?

    AntwortenLöschen