Sonntag, 8. Februar 2015

Face Texture Release

Alright, so this one's laying around for too long now, and I don't think I'll continue working on this texture file any time soon.

I was super creative on the name, so this one's called "Tetro Face Texture", or TFT.

So there you go! Completely new face texture built from scratch. I haven't had the time to make a custom normal or spec map for it, but it works pretty well with the RG ones.

As for "seamless" body textures, go with Real Girls, there's still a tiny seam though (as you might notice in this picture).



Yes, it's 4k and no, there is no smaller version, resize yourself if you can't handle the 4k glory =0
Please don't redistribute this file, that's all. Other than that, you can use it in your mods as long as you contact me first!

I'd love to see what you guys can do with it!

Download: 4shared

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen